The International Alliance of Christian Business Women (IACBW) leads and guides women in creating successful and flourishing businesses.
IACBW is a special place where we come together and guide each other in being limitless and manifesting our God-given Kingdom assignments! We are a one-of-a-kind combination of Biblically-sound spiritual empowerment, emotional wholeness and practical business tools and teaching that help you create a flourishing business.
To be a unique international organization that guides, supports and inspires Professional Christian Women called to build Kingdom businesses and professional ministries to build their visions, dominate in the marketplace, and create and grow sustainable income that will allow them to do the work of God and impact lives.
To provide a special platform for Christian Women to authentically connect, challenge, support and inspire one another to achieve their vision, build businesses that impact the city, region, nation and world and to expand their success to manifest the fullness of their calling and purpose in the Kingdom of God.
The Chapter Meetings
IACBW live chapter meetings take place every third Friday of the month from 1:00 pm— 3:30 pm in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Due to popular demand, we are expanding into multiple cities across the nation. Stay-tuned for the new cities to be announced in 2018. Live IACBW events will take place in various targeted cities which will be announced thirty days before the meetings.
We have three levels of membership available – Our Online Membership, Excel Chapter Membership and Pinnacle Chapter Membership
The Online Training Center
IACBW also has ever-increasing online business tools and resources to support our online members success no matter where they are located. Our BRAND NEW online learning center has more than 30 training video modules from our proprietary P12 Business-Building System.
- To train and equip Christian Business Women with Kingdom Business Building Techniques and best practices that lead to business growth and increasing profitability.
- To be a safe place to fully release your God-given power.
- To make divine connections with life-long friends and colleagues.
- To support and collaborate with the visions of others by making strategic ministry and business contacts.
- To be a sacred place for Christian business women to step into and walk in the fullness of God’s calling on their lives and businesses.
- To come together as a forum for micro-lending and creating major impact in every city, state and the nation where IACBW chapters are located.