The Alliance guides and supports women in creating successful and flourishing businesses.
The Alliance is a special place where we come together and guide each other in being limitless and manifesting our God-given visions for our businesses! We are a one-of-a-kind combination of Biblically-based teachings, emotional wholeness and practical business tools and teachings that help you create a flourishing business.
To be a unique international organization that guides, supports and inspires Kingdom-minded Christian Women called to build Kingdom businesses and professional ministries to build their visions, dominate in the marketplace, and create and grow sustainable income that will allow them to do the work of God and impact lives.
To provide a special platform for Christian Women to authentically connect, challenge, support and inspire one another to achieve their vision, build businesses that impact the city, region, nation and world and to expand their success to manifest the fullness of their calling and purpose in the Kingdom of God.
The Chapter Meetings
The Alliance live chapter meetings take place every third Friday of the month from 11:00 am— 3:00 pm in Raleigh, North Carolina. We will be launching our Durham, NC chapter in March of 2019.
Due to popular demand, we are expanding into multiple cities across the nation. Stay-tuned for the new cities to be announced in 2018. Live Alliance events will take place in various targeted cities which will be announced thirty days before the meetings.
We have four levels of membership available – Our Online Membership, Excel, Elevate and Pinnacle Memberships.
The Online Training Center
The Alliance also has ever-increasing online business tools and resources to support our online members success no matter where they are located. Our online learning center has more than 65 training modules from our proprietary P12 Business-Building System.
- To train and equip Christian Business Women with Kingdom Business Building Techniques and best practices that lead to business growth and increasing profitability.
- To be a safe place to fully release your God-given power.
- To make divine connections with life-long friends and colleagues.
- To support and collaborate with the visions of others by making strategic ministry and business contacts.
- To be a sacred place for Christian business women to step into and walk in the fullness of God’s calling on their lives and businesses.
- To come together as a forum for micro-lending and creating major impact in every city, state and the nation where The Alliance chapters are located.