“And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.” – Genesis 1:28.
This is a word that makes a lot of people nervous, yet it is what the Lord expects you to do in your business. You are to be a major influencer everywhere you go.
One of the things that disturbs me is to see and feel the immense fear and insecurity so many Christians are carrying. This insecurity and inadequacy leaves you hesitating to walk in the fullness of the power, dominion and authority in which you have been created to operate.
It is easy to confuse meekness with weakness. These are not the same thing. To be meek means to be humble in the immense gifting, power and authority Jesus has delegated to you. To be meek means to be clear about all your life experience has to offer your walk with the Lord and to give everything you have been given to the Kingdom of God. It also means realizing that you can do nothing without Christ and everything with Him.
It is time to release anything that is holding you back from being a major influence and dominating force in every area of your life. And fear is the first thing that has to go. You can do this without speaking a single word. When you walk in the power of the Lord with no holding back, the world takes notice and you do not have to draw attention to yourself, the Lord will draw men unto you because you are representing Him and lifting up His name.
Here are some steps to guide you in walking in your dominance:
- Identify what is keeping you from expressing the full power of Jesus in your life. What makes you feel less-than, inadequate and insecure?
- Identify the lies from your past that you have come to believe to be true. These are agreements you have unknowingly made with Satan and they must be identified and broken or else you are giving Satan legal spiritual right to wreak havoc in your life. Have you been struggling with not feeling like you are enough, worthy of the best, or deserving of the immense blessings of the Lord? It’s time to tell the truth about what you are thinking in the privacy of your thoughts. After all, what you truly believe is what shows up in your world.
- Speak directly to your fear. Cast fear out by speaking directly to it and commanding it to leave your mind, body and spirit in the name of Jesus.
- Replace the lying and limiting beliefs with truth from the scripture and say these things out loud as often as possible throughout your day until your mind lines up with the Truth.
- Don’t hold back or apologize for walking in the power of Jesus within you. Allow His voice to lead you at all times so you remain in full submission to His will in your life.
- If you are still carrying insecurities, get help! As a business owner, your insecurity is a disservice to those you have been called to. Fear and insecurity is not of Jesus and it must be dealt with immediately.
It is your time to move forward in your business without fear or anything else ever stopping you again. I pray that this article gives you the nudge you need to fully step into the realm of fearlessness and move into business dominance. It’s ON!